Hunt Trophy South Dakota Mule Deer on Rosebud Sioux Tribal Land
Prairie Highlands Lodge - South Dakota Mule Deer Hunting Outfitter & Guide Service
Mule deer hunting on over 1,300,000 acres of South Dakota tribal land in four counties is an absolute blast. With huge trophy bucks roaming the land from 150"to 180"+ class, the locations that we hunt are outstanding you’re sure to see plenty of quality bucks during your rifle or archery South Dakota mule deer hunt.
Mule Deer Hunting Packages
- Season Dates archery September 1-December 31st rifle November 13th - 28th 2022
- Weapon - Rifle Or Archery
- Type - Spot and Stalk
- Rifle Price - $5500 5 days / 6 nights)
- Archery Price - $4,500 (5 days / 6 nights)
- Additional Days - $1000 per day
- Deposit - 50% deposit to reserve your hunt
- Guide Options - Fully-Guided
- Included - Package includes guiding, lodging, meals, open bar, transportation to and from the field, game dressing and transport to processor.
- Does Not Include - Does not include license gratuity and tax.
- License Info - You will need a Rosebud Sioux Tribe General Hunting License + Tag - Click here for details.
- Lottery Tag System - 75% or better chance of winning.
Mule Deer Photo Gallery
Lodging For Your Mule Deer Hunt
Prairie Highlands Lodge includes a 3800 square foot log lodge which sleeps up to 14. Amenities include bar, pool table, poker table, lounge with big screen tv, laundry, and a natural hot springs cedar hot tub just feet from the lodge.
View More on our Lodging